In this course, you will learn how to design dental prosthesis using Exocad.
After this training, you will be able to:
– Design fixed restorations on natural teeth: anatomical and telescopic crowns, bridges, inlays, veneers
– Design individual abutments; bar constructions and other suprastructures for prosthetics on implants
– Do Digital smile design using a photo
– Design occlusal splints in a digital protocol using a virtual articulator.
The course completely covers all the issues of creating common prosthetic units and is intended for:
– Dentists and dental technicians
– Experienced and junior Exocad users.